Ok, it's Saturday night. I'm pushing the stroller, watching the winter parade in Missoula with my precious wife (alias, "Butterfly") and two munchkins. To my left I see a small fire in a cigarette trash can. Distracted, I hasten to put the fire out. And...BOOM!!! Weird-Zula strikes again! To my surprise one homeless man attacks another man and nearly crashes into our stroller! A fight ensues, cops are called, people are scattering, crowds are gathering, sirens, lights, and almost an escaping vagrant attacker; except for the stinging touch of "Butterfly." As I'm pushing the stroller, frantically trying to track my wife down, she summons the police and points out the attacker who later ends up getting arrested on an old warrant. Man do I feel safe in Montana with my precious Babydoll! You go girl! LOL!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
"Butterfly" Stings Like a Bee
Ok, it's Saturday night. I'm pushing the stroller, watching the winter parade in Missoula with my precious wife (alias, "Butterfly") and two munchkins. To my left I see a small fire in a cigarette trash can. Distracted, I hasten to put the fire out. And...BOOM!!! Weird-Zula strikes again! To my surprise one homeless man attacks another man and nearly crashes into our stroller! A fight ensues, cops are called, people are scattering, crowds are gathering, sirens, lights, and almost an escaping vagrant attacker; except for the stinging touch of "Butterfly." As I'm pushing the stroller, frantically trying to track my wife down, she summons the police and points out the attacker who later ends up getting arrested on an old warrant. Man do I feel safe in Montana with my precious Babydoll! You go girl! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ROFLOL!
Hee Hee Hee! Pastor's wife by day, crime fighter by night!
Post a Comment