
Today marks my husband and my eight year anniversary! What an incredible journey! Babydoll, when I prayed for a husband I asked for two things...that he would have a love and burden for the lost and that he would love my son...I got so much more! Never could I have imagined the wonderful man that God blessed me with! You are kind, gentle, forgiving, passionate, and patient. You are strong in the Lord, you are a man of character and integrity, and during the most difficult of times you have the resolve to do the right thing and never ever give up. I am continually amazed as life brings out even more of the beauty in you!
Babydoll, you are such an incredible father! You are tenderhearted, uplifting, and forever encouraging our children "to become." Our children love you and respect you...not because they have to but because of the kind of dad you are to them. You are an inspiration to me and more than I could have asked for in a father to my children! 
Thank you for your unwavering dedication to God! I desire to follow you as you follow Christ! Thank you for loving me! You are the man of my dreams and I am completely fulfilled! I love you! Happy Anniversary!





4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS you two! It hardly seems possible that it has been eight years. Watching your love story unfold and your marriage and ministry together strengthen and prosper has been a blessing and testimony to all who have had the privilege to watch. Here's to 80 more!
Amen to all that! He is truly something else! Happy Anniversary to both of you! 8 YEARS! Wow... where has the time gone!
Happy Aniversary Pops and Mammy! I miss you all so very much! You both are such an amazing example to me! Love you!
Happy Anniversary to an absolutely amazing couple! I love you!! and miss you dearly!
Post a Comment